from ฿42,000.00
Check Availability

Citadines Sukhumvit 8

Created with Sketch. Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand View on map
Piyavate Hospital

Description

Tranquility in the midst of Sukhumvit’s vibrant landscape. Citadines Sukhumvit 8 is tucked away in a serene residential area just minutes from the main street in the downtown Sukhumvit area.

Citadines Sukumvit 8 Bangkok has been awarded the Safety & Health Administration (SHA) certificate by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) as a mark of the highest standard of hygiene, cleanliness and social distancing guidelines for its community.

Hotel Facilities

Family Suites
International Channels
Internet - Wifi
Microwave

What’s Included

  • Welcome hamper on arrival including essentials such as: – Cereal, Instant noodles, Crackers, Bread, Butter, Milk, Banana and Soft drinks
  • All meals included – breakfast, lunch and dinner • Tea / coffee making facilities and 6 bottles of 600ml. water per day
  • Complimentary high speed WiFi at 15 mbps per room
  • Paid premium TV channels in English, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, European
  • Room cleaned every alternate day
  • 10% discount on in room dining services
  • Rotational International menus with Thai, Asian, Halal and Vegetarian meal options served
  • Partner Hospital provides one-way trip transfer between
  • Suvarnabhumi International Airport or Don Mueang International Airport to hotel

Medical Services

  • Complimentary emergency transportation from Hotel to Hospital
  • Total of 2 COVID-19 screening tests (RT – PCR)
  • 24-hour registered nurse on duty stationed at Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok
  • Certified medical staff on site for any health-related needs whilst under quarantine
  • Daily health monitoring
  • Face mask, alcohol gel and thermometer in room
  • Admittance to hospital if testing positive for COVID-19
  • Issuance of regular official reports on the status of each patient under observation
  • Official COVID-19 free certificate on day 14 prior to the patient’s release
  • Transportation via ambulance to hospital (24-hour service on demand)

Good to know

  • The hotel is 100% non-smoking rooms
  • Fully equipped kitchen- Electric cooking hob & hood
    – Electric kettle, microwave oven, toaster and tableware
    – Refrigerator (full sized in 1 & 2 Bedrooms and minibar in Studios)
  • Separate working desk & chair
  • Bathtub available in one bedroom and two bedrooms only
  • Extra adult is charged at THB 32,000 for 15 nights, THB 20,000 for 11 nights and THB 15,000 for  8 nights.
  • Additional Child is charged at THB 27,000 for 15 nights, THB 20,000 for 11 nights and THB 15,000 for 8 nights.
  • Additional Infant without meal requirements is charged at THB 22,000 for 15 nights, THB 15,000 for 11 nights and THB 12,000 for 8 nights.
  • Laundry Package 30 pieces for 15 days at THB 3,000nett (excludes dry cleaning services)
  • Additional THB 1,100 net for pick up from U-Tapao Airport
  • Individual split type air conditioner for better temperature control
  • PPE kit in all rooms
  • 24-hour interpreter / coordinator for English, Cambodian, Burmese, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese

Rules

Check In Anytime
Check Out 12:00 pm
Hotel Policies

Cancellation Policy

Cancellation is permitted up to 14 days prior to arrival. Late cancellation charges apply at - 50% of total amount when canceled 13 to 8 days from the date of arrival - 100% of the total amount when canceled within 7 days from the date of arrival

Change Policy

The arrival date can be changed as many times as necessary.

Payment Policy

25% prepayment required at the time of booking. Remaining 75% required 7 days before arrival.
Show All

Reviews

Review score

0/5
Not Rated
Based on 0 review

Traveler rating

Excellent
0
Very Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Summary

Comfort
0 /5
Food
0 /5
Cleanness
0 /5
Service
0 /5
0 review on this Hotel - Showing 1 to 0

Write a review

Created with Sketch.
from ฿42,000.00 / 15 days

Owner

Customer1

Member Since 2020

Hotel Nearby

Created with Sketch. Lohas Residences

Created with Sketch. Lohas Residences Sukhumvit Hotel, Soi Pha Suk, Khlong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand

Created with Sketch. Citrus Sukhumvit 6

Created with Sketch. Citrus Suites Sukhumvit 6 by Compass Hospitality, Sukhumvit 6 Alley, Khlong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand

Created with Sketch. Grande Centre Point Terminal 21

Created with Sketch. Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, Soi Sukhumvit 19, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand

Created with Sketch. Hotel Clover Asoke

Created with Sketch. Hotel Clover Asoke, Soi Sukhumvit 16, Khlong Toei Nuea, Khlong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand